Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wow! My previous post was really, really emo. When did I get so emo?

Oh yea...when I came to Grinnell.

Today I made bowls out of vinyl records with my friend
Allison. I would post pictures of the records-turned-bowls, but my brother took our families camera to Germany. For three months. Jerk. So you'll just have to imagine. I'm really, really glad we didn't burn the house down. I thought we were going to because, apparently, 400 degrees is too many degrees for making bowls. Now Allison just has a really warped, bubbly bowl. That's okay, I guess. Afterward, we started Nightmare Before Christmas, which I'd never seen. Now I've just never seen the last half.

Also, today, I read some Crime and Punishment. So far, he's commited a crime. Now, I'm just waiting for the punishment.

No comments: